The very first Skud Pai Sho tournament has been completed!
The winner of this tournament was awarded a set of Skud Pai Sho tiles from Lyris Laser Studio, provided by SkudPaiSho.
The tournament followed a two-stage Swiss-style structure, with two groups of 6 players playing 3 rounds, and then a championship match between the winner of each group.
Below is the tournament summary and links to view all the matches, with winners marked in bold.
The players are:
Round 1 Matchups
- Cyril vs foxthib – View game replay
- KasperBest vs HandsomeButcher – (Game did not finish; KasperBest ruled the winner)
- SpinxKreuz vs Amorphous – View game replay
- ethanmiter000 vs jollyblondgiant – View game replay
- Helianthus_Paisho vs HectorLowe – View game replay
- Andrew vs DomonicG – (Game did not finish; ruled a tie)
Round 2 Matchups
- Amorphous vs HandsomeButcher (HandsomeButcher has withdrawn from tournament)
- foxthib vs SpinxKreuz – View game replay
- KasperBest vs Cyril – View game replay
- HectorLowe vs DomonicG – (Game did not finish; HectorLowe ruled the winner)
- ethanmiter000 vs Andrew – View game replay
- jollyblondgiant vs Helianthus_Paisho – View game replay
Round 3 Matchups
- Cyril vs SpinxKreuz – View game replay
- HandsomeButcher vs foxthib
- KasperBest vs Amorphous
- jollyblondgiant vs HectorLowe – View game replay
- ethanmiter000 vs DomonicG
- Helianthus_Paisho vs Andrew – View game replay
- Andrew vs Cyril – View game replay